A someone who never thought, or even considered, baby or toddler wearing I wasn’t sure what the “best” baby/toddler carrier was for us. From a baby, Lilly would settle best while using a carrier when out and about. Now she’s almost 3, she still very much enjoys being carried – usually in our arms, but when we’ve planned ahead, we use our LilleBaby 6-in-1 baby carrier.
Being a recent addition for us, the LilleBaby 6-in-1 baby carrier that I found, was from the collaboration with
This has to be one of my favourite prints though as it’s so bright and fun! I picked ours up from Shpock (similar to Depop/Gumtree) for about £50.
In the grey/black colour, they retail for around £100 at the moment and the same Tokidoki print at the time, went for over £100 on eBay – so I definitely bagged a bargain!
When it arrived, I couldn’t wait to have a play!
It was super easy to get to grips with, despite what seemed like a lot of straps. While in the LilleBaby 6-in-1 baby carrier, children can be facing 6 different positions. Front inward (facing parents chest) in fetal, infant or toddler settings, front-outward, hip and back. Of course, for carrying either of my two, they prefer to be on my back so they can see everything going on!
Getting them into the carrier without any help is pretty easy too. Amelia is easier than Lilly surprisingly though – Lilly refuses to play ball by holding onto my shoulders, but Amelia’s the opposite. Lilly does enjoy it when she’s all strapped in and being carried though.
Some features of the LilleBaby 6-in-1 baby carrier include:
- The LilleBaby 6-in-1 baby carrier can be used from 7lbs (3kgs) up to approx 45lbs (20kgs).
- Six ergonomic carrying positions for “360 degree” carrying – Front: foetal, infant, outward, and toddler; Hip carry; and Back carry.
- Suitable for newborns to toddlers without the need for any additional insert.
- Lumbar support.
- Machine Washable.
- Generously padded shoulder straps and extra-wide waistband to evenly distribute little one’s weight in to increase wearer’s comfort by reducing strain on shoulders and lower back.
- Bucket seat shape features adjustable side panels that widen or narrow the seat base to provide healthy, comfortable hip positioning in every carrying position.
We still have the LilleBaby 6-in-1 carrier, we haven’t used it since we went to All Things Wild though, but I’m sure we’ll make more use of it when we’re ticking off our Autumn and Winter bucket list in the weeks to come!